Miami QLD 4220
Stunning Views Atop North Burleigh Headland - A Class Above!! Villa - Property ID: 781932
Uniquely situated high atop North Burleigh Headland, bordering State Parkland, boasting uninterrupted Ocean views and panoramic views North to Surfers Paradise sweeping inland to the mountains of the hinterland.
Private and peaceful this impressive 520sqm residence, spanning over five levels with lift access offers lifestyle and luxury, this property truly has it all
- 4 bedrooms, all ensuited with walk in wardrobes
- 4 and a half bathrooms
- Multiple living areas, most with stunning views
- Private plunge pool
- Modern kitchen opening to generous balcony, overlooking Miami Beach
- Enormous private rooftop entertaining area with panoramic views
- Lift access to all levels
- 4 car accommodation with mezzanine storage area
- Wine cellar
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE ..
Never to be built out commanding a private elevated position enabling you to take in the captivating sunrises over the ocean and glorious sunsets over the mountains. This property is a MUST to inspect.
The entry level and mid-level nestled into the hill with a native bushland backdrop, offering a serenity not normally associated with inner city living, while the upper levels rise to present impressive ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Patrolled beaches and Miami Surf Club just 350m
- Beachside Cafes 300m
- Miami 1 Shopping Centre 400m
- Nobby Beach Restaurants & Caf's 1.3km
- North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Club 550m
A 7minute drive North takes you to the vibrant Broadbeach Dining & Shopping Precinct, Pacific Fair, Jupiter's Casino and The Gold Coast Convention Centre, while a 3 minute drive South brings you to the bustling Burleigh Village where beaches, boutiques and plenty of dining options are the order of the day.
You owe it to yourself to enjoy the lifestyle on offer with this stunning residence Call Perry today on 0414 758 204 to arrange and appointment to view.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport