48 Mirreen Drive, Tugun QLD 4224
Fabulous family home with room to move - Massive 998sqm allotment House - Property ID: 800588
- Generous 998sqm (approx) land, room for a pool
- Huge backyard for children to play
- Meticulous modern renovation with quality fittings
- Spacious open plan living great for entertaining
- Induction cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- Outdoor entertaining flowing from the kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and stylish ensuite
- Two extra bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Remote garage with extra storage space with a carport beside
- Low maintenance gardens, shed and side access to the yard
- Flat walk or bike ride to the beach, cafes, surf club and Tugun village
- Gold Coast Council zoned detached dwelling block
- Room to build subject to Council approval
Tugun is widely regarded as a suburb to watch for future growth. Homes of this calibre on generous land so close to the beach, makes this a solid and sound investment for the future.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport