30 Santa Monica Road, Miami QLD 4220
Stunning and Secure 4 Bedroom Beachside Family Home - Wide 15.5m Street Frontage! House - Property ID: 823861
You will feel right at home the minute you step into this architecturally designed family home. Upon entering, firstly through a security gated entrance, you are greeted with grand high ceilings, beautiful tiled floors and a large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that immediately sparks a sense of supreme luxury.
This quality construction, built in 1996, has been purposefully built for a large family who appreciate the finer things in life. From the extra timber and bracing that form the robust structure to the beautifully designed stair well leading up to four large bedrooms - this one of a kind family home is not to be missed!
Just 200 metres from the famous Miami Beach and the popular Marine Parade and also only a short stroll to the trendy Nobby's Beach cafe precinct and the "Millionaires Row" of Albatross and Hedges Avenue. This really is the perfect family home for entertaining impressively; for a casual beach lifestyle and for enjoying quality and comfort in style. Move straight in and start living the highly sought after Miami Beach lifestyle today!
- 4 Bedrooms - Balconies off all and main with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 405m2 Land Area
- Large 15.5m Wide Street Frontage
- Separate Formal Dining
- Living area plus separate media room
- Double lock up garage with room for 2 more vehicles off street parking
- Large outdoor terrace and fully fenced front yard
- Grand high ceilings
- Two separate entrances to the home - perfect for the extended family
- Alarm system
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Walk the beach daily - at the end of your street (200 metres)
- Opposite Miami High School and its enormous open spaces - a great weekend backyard for the kids
- Short stroll to the popular Nobby Beach Precinct with trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and boutique shops
- So close to Miami One, Newly built Aldi, Piccolo, Miami SLSC and the Marine Parade explanade to stroll daily with an abundance of kids' playgrounds and open spaces.
Water Rates: Approximately $1,670 p.a.
Council Rates: Approximately $2,940 p.a.
Rental Return: Estimated at approximately $850 - $900 p.w.
Miami beachside is booming, and opportunities to purchase homes of this calibre are rare. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - call Luke Henderson 0409 599 507 or Adam Young 0417 625 788 for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0409 599 507