Unit @ 24 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Stunning Unit Overlooking Burleigh Headland & Surfers Paradise Skyline Unit - Property ID: 834981
Prime north facing, 2 bedroom, absolute beachfront unit boasting unsurpassed views across world famous Burleigh Point Break, with the glittering lights of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise skyline in the distance. You only have to breathe in the fresh ocean air and see the waves breaking below to fall in love with this pristine location a-top of Burleigh Headland Point and National Park.
This fully renovated unit offers an open plan kitchen, dining and living seamlessly flowing through bifold doors to your private balcony overlooking the renowned Burleigh Headland - famous for surfing, swimming, walking, jogging and watching the sunset behind Surfers Paradise while having a BBQ or picnic.
Sit back in the comfort of your living room, kitchen or balcony and watch the surf roll in from the South East around the headland, people watch, watch the whales as they migrate up North or walk across the road and enjoy it all first hand for yourself!
- Facing true North across the rolling waves of Burleigh Headland and Surfers Paradise Skyline
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 1 lockup garage + access to one off street parking (open air carspace directly behind lockup garage)
- Large private lockup storage room
- Fully renovated
- Tiled throughout
- Brand new stainless steel appliances
- New wiring throughout
- Low body corporate of approximately $60 per week
- Boutique block of only 9 units
- Instant access to National Park walkways
- Burleigh foreshore your front yard
- Walk to everything; patrolled beach, national park, award winning restaurants, Burleigh SLSC, and James Street with trendy cafes, restaurants, shops and bars.
Situated on the famous Goodwin Terrace, this location is unbeatable with Australia's second-best restaurant as voted by Tripadvisor, The Fish House, located a mere 200m down your street - along with other award winning restaurants such as Oskars on Burleigh.
Opposite one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia, if not the world, and with boutique cafes, shops and funky bars all at your fingertips, you will love the Burleigh lifestyle so much, you will never want to leave!
Contact Luke Henderson today to arrange an inspection - 0409 599 507
Council Rates: Approx. $1,934 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $1,350 p.a.
Body Corporate: Approx. $60 p/w
Rental Return: Estimated at approximately $580 p/w
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking