Unit @ 70 Marine Parade, Miami QLD 4220
North East Facing to Ocean Views - Massive 2 Bedroom Unit with Private Balcony! Unit - Property ID: 835534
Situated along picturesque Marine Parade in a boutique block of only 8 units, this spacious 2 bedroom unit boasts plenty of natural light and cooling sea breezes.
Entertain family and friends on your private balcony with large bifold doors, creating the perfect indoor/outdoor environment with a modern, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. With views across the beautiful Miami Beach and parkland, sit back and watch the surf roll into this popular Gold Coast beach or "people-watch" the fitness enthusiasts, walkers, joggers, cyclists and beach goers enjoying this charming stretch of coastline.
This highly desired beachfront location is an easy walk to the local shopping and restaurants at Nobby Beach and "Miami One" shopping centre. Stroll across the road and feel the sand between your toes whilst taking a leisurely walk in either direction, to the Miami or Nobby Beach Surf Clubs, only a few hundred metres up the beach - Everything you could possibly need is right at your fingertips.
- Boutique block of only 8 units on large 1,019m2 land area
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Large, modern and open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Private balcony with ocean views to entertain guests
- Beautiful timber bifold doors
- Secure single lock up garage
- Enormous communal storage room, shower and toilet - for those rarely used items that you can't throw out
- Low body corporate of just $49 per week
- Opposite Miami Beach and walking distance to Miami SLSC and the popular Nobby's Beach precinct with boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
After a lengthy ownership, it's time to head North - opportunities like this don't come around very often. Start enjoying the lifestyle you've always dreamed of and secure this amazing opportunity for yourself.
Call Luke Henderson today on 0409 599 507.
Council Rates: Approximately $2,980 p.a.
Water Rates: Approximately $1,270 p.a.
Body Corporate: Approximately $49 p/w
Rental Return: Estimated at Approximately $500 p/w
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking