19 Alfred Street, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
Stunning Beachside Home is Back on the Market... Don't Miss Out Again!! House - Property ID: 840001
You missed out once, don't miss out for a second time... One buyers misfortune can be your lucky break!
Situated in the cosmopolitan Alfred Street, this hard to come by 2 storey, massive 5 bedroom house is the perfect property for a large family. Mere metres from the "Millionaire's Row", Hedges Avenue and the golden sands of the patrolled Mermaid Beach, this location is irreplaceable with everything you could possibly need right at your fingertips - shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and even a 24/7 Night Owl for those after-hour's needs!
This beautifully presented house features a splendid open plan, newly renovated kitchen, dining and lounge, leading out to a large balcony through the impressive timber bifold doors - just imagine the dinner parties you will have with family and friends. There is also a second North facing entertaining deck which overlooks the large in-ground pool, which your kids will just love playing in after you walk back from the beach.
The dual living aspect of this home is something very rare with its own separate access, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchenette, bathroom and laundry. Your teenagers will love you for providing them with their own haven or keep a closer eye on an elderly family member without sacrificing your newly acquired and highly sought after Mermaid Beachside lifestyle.
Mermaid Beach is renowned for its prestigious and quiet family residential lifestyle - a laid-back and more relaxed version of its neighbouring suburb Broadbeach. Enjoy the perks of being so close to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino, light rail station, Gold Coast Entertainment Centre and Broadbeach Mall without the hustle and bustle of living right in the midst of it.
- 5 large bedrooms - master bedroom with spa ensuite
- 3 bathrooms
- Recently renovated kitchen plus renovated kitchenette
- Secure parking for 4 cars - including a double lockup garage
- Dual living - self-contained with separate entrance and connectable lockable door to main home
- High ceilings throughout
- Fully fenced in-ground pool with safety certificate - low maintenance garden
- Alarm System, solar hot water system, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solid concrete construction with tiled roof and fully fenced
- Location irreplaceable - short stroll to Mermaid Beach SLSC, patrolled beach, and boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Council Rates: Approximately $2,740 p.a.
Water Rates: Approximately $1,300 p.a.
Rental Return: Estimated at Approximately $1000 p/w
Very rare, very affordable - if you miss this one, where do you find another one like it??
Call Luke today on 0409 599 507 to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport