12 Ferry Street, Nerang QLD 4211
FOR AUCTION BY ORDER OF TRUSTEES. Retail - Shop - Property ID: 906844
Prime Nerang corner position commercial property with excellent exposure.
Strategically located on the busy Nerang corner position of Ferry Street & Price Street, this property is currently fully tenanted with three highly desirable tenancies. Opportunities to purchase strategic freehold investments of this calibre are rare and this freehold title offers investors income plus a prime location.
Appointed by Trustees to sell this prime commercial investment property by public auction to be held in rooms at the Hot Summer Auction Event: Tuesday 24th January 2017 at the Mermaid Beach Bowls Club, 9 Markeri Street, Mermaid Beach. Registrations from 5pm for Auction commencement at 6pm.
Situated in the main Nerang business district area this whole freehold title commercial building offers:
- Three high profile tenancies: NAB, QScan Radiology & State Government
- Desirable corner position with high traffic exposure
- Land Area: 1927m2
- Building Area: 788m2
- Carparks: 45 (21 open & 24 under cover)
- Fully leased, multi tenanted premises
- Land zoned Major Centre under the Gold Coast City Plan 2015
- Rent $255,599 pa (ex gst) + 73% of outgoings (not including land tax)
- Listed as having a building height designation of up to 39m.
- The site sits within a residential density of RD6. This equals up to 300 bedrooms per net hectare, or 1 bedroom per 33 square metres.
For full lease terms, please phone or email for a copy of the full property memorandum and lease documentation.
12 Ferry Street is situated in the heart of the main Nerang commercial area. It has been an increasingly popular suburb in recent years, positioned on major intersection, close to M1, surrounded by local shopping and businesses.
Nerang's potential is being recognised with the Gold Coast City Council in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce, planning beautifying projects in the commercial and retail centres in and around the west side of the Nerang River.
Lot 10 on RP 859288 Parish of Nerang, County of Ward
Hot Summer Auction Event: Tuesday 24th January 2017 at Mermaid Beach Bowls Club. Registrations from 5pm for Auction commencement at 6pm.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Building Size Approx. - 788 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1927 m2