114 Marine Parade, Miami QLD 4220
SOLD AT AUCTION - 'MARANTMAR' - Ocean views that will leave you breathless! House - Property ID: 911376
Change of circumstances forces sale - All offers will be considered as this property will be sold on or before auction day.
Wow! A magnificent property and a magnificent opportunity. This massive residence spanning over three levels is solid in structure and has all the right bones that can be updated or modernised to suit your tastes. Rarely do homes of this quality come to market along Miami Beachfront!
Wake every morning to the sound of waves breaking - Walk the beach daily - Enjoy your breakfast with some of the best views available on the Gold Coast! Sitting majestically along Marine Parade, one of Australia's most prestigious locations right on the doorstep of the Miami shoreline is this perfect family home for those seeking a true coastal lifestyle that most only dream of!
This prime piece of real estate, named 'Marantmar', has been held and loved in one family since it was built just over 10 years ago.
Perched on a 405m2 block of land providing a very rare dual street frontage with vehicle access and double garage cleverly situated at the rear of the property on Nagel Avenue, allowing maximum views from all living spaces of this ocean facing masterpiece. The breathtaking ocean views from your balconies, living areas and the master suite need to be seen to be believed.
You will feel like you're on permanent holiday from the moment you step inside! Set over three levels there is plenty of space for the entire family plus guests. This residence consists of four bedrooms and three bathrooms, with the added benefit of two separate living areas and an additional kitchenette on the ground floor which opens out on to the deck - entertaining guests has never been easier!
Thoughtfully constructed to take full advantage of the mind blowing views on offer, the master suite is located on the top floor with a generous sized balcony overlooking the ocean, walk in robe and spacious ensuite - sit back and watch the waves roll in from your bed - WOW!
- Ocean views over all three levels
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Generous size chef's kitchen looking out to the ocean
- Second living/entertaining room on the ground level with kitchenette
- Double garage with plenty of space for storage or a smaller 3rd vehicle and an additional 2 secure car spaces off street
- Rare and sought after dual street access
- Ground floor deck and two balconies all overlooking the ocean
- Outdoor shower to wash the sand off after a swim or a surf
- Secured and private - fully fenced with front and rear gates
- Low maintenance garden
- Loads of storage throughout
- Sensor fans in all bathrooms
- Surround sound speakers on ground and middle levels
- Reticulated natural gas to the ground and middle floor BBQ outlets
- Walk across the road to the patrolled beach
- Leave the car at home! Cafes, shops and restaurants all close walking distance
- Council Rates: approx. $5,940 per annum
- Water Rates: approx. $1,250 per annum
This prestigious beachfront address is one of a kind. Rarely does a home of this quality and in such a rare and tightly held position come to market - if you miss this opportunity, you could be waiting a long time for the next - don't delay as your new lifestyle awaits. Call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for an inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0409 599 507