15 Homebush Drive, Robina QLD 4226
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER! Designer Luxury in Central Locale - Seller Purchased Elsewhere!! House - Property ID: 912970
Auction to be held this Sunday 5th March, 11am on site
No expense has been spared with this five bedroom plus study luxury family home, so close to everything in a quiet popular street. Air-conditioned throughout, there is not a cent to spend with this open plan designer home with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout making this property a bargain under replacement cost.
- 5 king size bedrooms plus study all with built-ins
- Oversize master retreat with sitting room and walk in robe
- Luxury ensuite to master bedroom with massive double shower and freestanding bath
- High grade eco/baby friendly/allergy free carpet throughout
- Fully tiled luxury designer bathrooms with granite vanities
- Two separate living areas
- Designer new open plan custom kitchen with highest grade Alaskan white granite benches and commercial grade gas cooktop/oven and Bellini exhaust system
- Butlers pantry and wine storage
- Downstairs powder room with luxury custom granite vanity
- Separate laundry with granite benches
- Square set ceilings and LED lighting throughout
- Covered entertaining with Travertine tile flooring flowing from open plan kitchen
- Extra large pool with Travertine tile surrounds and covered gazebo area
- Fully landscaped tropical gardens
- Yard for kids plus side access for boat/trailer etc
- Double carport plus fully lined double lock up garage
- Large 707m2 allotment
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase in one of Robina's most popular streets, so close to local shops restaurants, Robina Town Centre & Q Supercentre.
Our genuine seller has purchased elsewhere and will sell below replacement cost!
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Land Size Approx. - 707 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking