21 Glenelg Avenue, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
Sold for $925,000
Modern residence in quiet street and close to everything! House - Property ID: 920808
UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION!
When looking for a new home, a great location and quality home should be high on your list. Here we have a prime example as this modern beautiful oasis is so close to all the action!
This tightly held street is an amazing location for foodies. From only 150m away you're on the doorstep of some of the best restaurants and cafes the Gold Coast has to offer. A quick 500m walk (approx.) and you're on the pristine sands of Mermaid Beach.
The benefits of this location simply don't stop as you are close to Pacific Fair and the entertainment mecca of Broadbeach, yet tucked away on one of the quietest and widest streets in Mermaid Beach.
The vendor's circumstances have changed and we are under strict instructions to sell. This perfect mix of quality, size, location and relaxation will be sold! Here is your opportunity!
Property Features Include:
- Quiet position on extra-wide cul-de-sac street
- Modern home with new designer chef's kitchen
- Multiple living areas
- Extra large guest retreat
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Private north facing pool with large covered alfresco area
- Remote gated entrance with room for 2 or more cars
- Plenty of internal storage
- Permanent Rent Appraisal: approx. $800 to $900 per week
- Rates: approx. $1196 half yearly
- Water: approx. $360 quarterly
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2