187-191 Hedges Avenue, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
Sold for $16,500,000
Hedges Avenue at its Finest - A House of Luxury with Queensland's Leading Address House - Property ID: 946237
The ultimate of locations - 1,214m2 (3 blocks of land) of absolute beachfront land on Hedges Avenue with an enormous 30 metres of direct frontage on to the surf and the sand of a patrolled beach - adjoining parkland where you appreciate the open space of no neighbours, with your views of the southern Gold Coast completely uninterrupted.
Architecturally stunning home by Paul Uhlmann - Enjoy all 1,374m2 or 148 squares (approx.) of style and quality of this recently built home being luxury in its finish, open in its design and impressive to all who visit. This exquisite home's street appeal makes it a beacon on the Hedges Avenue map with its specially sourced, individually selected and painstakingly laid exterior stonework that embraces the homes exterior.
- 5 Bedrooms - 4 bedrooms are ensuited and 4 bedrooms feature private balconies. The Master suite features ensuite, dressing room and large balcony with glorious views of the ocean
- Multiple bathrooms and powder rooms
- Massive yard area - it's the size of one whole block of land - landscaped and undulating to emphasise the ocean views
- Multiple living and break out areas including the library so the whole family can individually enjoy their own space
- High above the world, enjoy your own private roof deck covered by Vergola to watch the whales go by
- Massive secure basement for at least 7 cars that also features gym, cold room, storerooms, sauna, bathroom, your dog's own bedroom and second laundry
- Possibly the greatest 'Mancave' ever designed - including study, pool table, bar, powder room and a massive 4 screen television
- In-ground tiled pool and spa - its more than a pool, it's a feature - enjoy the difference of swimming in Magnesium-chlorinated water
- Lift to 3 levels - basement to bedrooms
- Want to entertain and show off your ocean views - Indoor / Outdoor entertaining area with dining, cooking and bar facilities - perfect to use in any weather
- Impressive chef's kitchen featuring Corian benchtops, 'Gaggenau' appliances, integrated cocktail bar and butler's pantry where storage is king
- Majority of the inspiring designer furniture is included within the price
- Keyless entry, ducted air conditioning, backup generator, CCTV, smart home system, gas fireplace and the grandness of the many chandeliers that grace the home - plus many more inclusions
- Secured and fully fenced with massive Goldfish pond upon entry
- You are close to everything you could ever want on the Gold Coast with the restaurants and cafe of Broadbeach, plus the newly redeveloped Pacific Fair just a short stroll away
This home is for sale well below its replacement cost - that is if you could ever again find 3 adjoining blocks side by side on Hedges Avenue - it was built considering every individual detail, with the finest of quality materials and with the thought that it would never ever be sold - however circumstances have changed and now is your opportunity to secure your dream home without waiting the 3 years that it took to design and build.
For those buyers who can afford such a lifestyle, you owe it to yourself to inspect and secure this home. Call Luke Henderson for further discussions.
Council Rates: approx. $36,000 p.a.
Water Rates: approx. $2,500 p.a.
- Land Size Approx. - 1214 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System