Unit @ / 6-10 Venice Street, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
Surf, swim & relax as you live at the beach Unit - Property ID: 946264
Right in the heart of highly sought after beachside Mermaid Beach and within footsteps of the surf and sand is this well presented and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. Sit back and relax on your North facing balcony and capture the Gold Coast's sunshine and ocean breezes, or enjoy entertaining family and friends from your large rear deck overlooking the park.
This abode is perfect for the owner occupier looking to live in a prime beachside location with everything you need right at your fingertips, or the astute investor looking for the perfect addition to their property portfolio.
- Ground floor
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms - main with ensuite
- North facing front balcony
- Large rear entertaining deck with direct access to parkland
- Secure undercover parking for 2 cars (tandem)
- The building has an in-ground swimming pool
- Highly sought after wide street
- Small block of only 12 units
- Perfect location - stone's throw from the beach, cafes, Mermaid Beach SLSC and so close to Pacific Fair, light rail station and Broadbeach Mall
With nothing left to do except move straight in and unpack, you will be the envy of your family and friends as your new lifestyle allows for more time spent at the beach for a dip in the ocean, a leisurely stroll in the sand, or simply lazing at the water's edge on a daily basis. Call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today to arrange an inspection.
Body Corporate: Approximately $56 p/w.
Council Rates: Approximately $2,333 p.a.
Water Rates: Approximately $1,459 p.a.
Rental Return: Currently tenanted for $450 p/w
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0409 599 507