146 Santa Cruz Blvd, Clear Island Waters QLD 4226
It's Got to Go - New Owner Urgently Required! House - Property ID: 969861
Wow, what an opportunity! Blink and you will miss this bargain - Our overseas investor liquidates due to the introduction of land tax surcharge, the owner has no option but to sell! Put this entry level Clear Island Waters home at the top of your must inspect list as this will represent outstanding buying.
Whether you are an investor or a renovator looking for a quality home to put your own stamp on, you won't want to miss this! Set on a large 860m2 block this well presented 4 bedroom brick and tile family home offers great potential to further capitalise on its sought after location.
Perfectly positioned in the highly sought after enclave of Clear Island Waters, the home is within walking distance to Surfers Paradise Golf Course, schools and parks and within close proximity to an array of shopping centres, schools and amenities.
- Quality brick and tile family home with fantastic renovation potential
- 4 bedrooms, including master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious floor plan
- Large living areas - bright and airy throughout
- Central, well sized kitchen
- Expansive, secure grassed yard with plenty of room for pool
- Automatic double lock up garage for 2 cars, plus 2 more vehicles directly behind with security gates
- 860m2 fully fenced block
- Council Rates: approx. $2,280.84 per annum
- Water Rates: approx. $1,819.36 per annum
- Rental income: Currently rented at $500.00 per week on a periodic tenancy
Don't be the one to say, "I would have paid that!" Make no mistake, we have clear instructions to sell this property at Auction on Thursday 14th December, 5pm on site, if not prior.
Contact marketing agents Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene to register your interest today!
To view the property video, copy and paste the following link into your internet browser:
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Land Size Approx. - 860 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0409 599 507