9/12 Landers Lane, Currumbin Waters QLD 4223
Sold for $742,000
Renovated Acreage Home Only 10 Minutes From Beach! House - Property ID: 961052
In the peaceful surrounds of Landers Lane in the highly sought after Currumbin Waters, travel down a tree lined driveway of number 9 and you will be delighted by the picturesque, double storey renovated home that awaits you.
This home provides the best the Gold Coast has to offer an acreage property with space and privacy and yard for the whole family to enjoy and only 10 minutes from the spectacular Currumbin alley and surf beaches. Inspection of this property is a must!
Beautifully presented, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has a very spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with polished bamboo flooring, high ceilings and sky lights filling the home with light. The kitchen provides stone benchtops, 6 burner gas cook top, electric oven, large soft close draws and dishwasher, sure to impress even the most seasoned chef. Step out the back and you have a secure fenced yard with elevated timber deck for alfresco dining perfect for entertaining with family and friends or to just sit and relax and enjoy the sounds of nature.
- Master bedroom with sunny balcony, large adjoining modern bathroom with double vanity and stone bench tops
- 2nd bedroom with large walk in robe and access to back garden
- Upstairs study or baby's bedroom
- Separate play room/study with robe downstairs that can be enclosed to make a 5th bedroom
- Air conditioned throughout and an open fireplace for temperature comfort all year round.
- Single carport with large lock up storage shed
- Extra inclusions include chicken coop, cubby house for the kids, ride on lawn mower & 5,000L water tank
- 4135sqm block
- Only 5 minutes to the popular Pines Shopping Centre
- Only 10 minutes to Currumbin Alley and Gold Coast beaches
- Included in the catchment area of Palm Beach-Currumbin High School and Currumbin State School
- If you're a horse lover the property borders the Currumbin District Horse Club
- With the Koala corridor running along the north boundary, the property is home to many koalas and visiting wallabies.
Council Rates: approx $1541 p/a
Water rates: approx $188 p/q
Rental return: approx $750-$800 per week
Body Corporate insurance: approx $263 p/a
The lifestyle on offer here is rare and will not last long. The owners have purchased elsewhere and have to sell! This may be a great opportunity for you and your family.
Don't delay, call Sarah Drew on 0438 221 843 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
*WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE WHAT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME HAS TO OFFER
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176